Sync Club Events to your Phone
Would you like TWMC Calendar events to appear in your phone calendar? Instructions are provided in our Members Area.
‘TWMC Meet Briefing’
Dear Members, please carefully consider your health and risk appetite before joining any club meets.
**Update from the BMC 8th June 2021 10:00am: Groups of up to 30 people are able to meet outdoors (in England or Wales), without following any specific guidance – just social distancing. If more than 30 people, clubs must follow the BMC guidance and our ‘Meet Briefing’ below. As TWMC Meets have less than 30 people, members no longer need to ‘Sign On’ (steps 2 & 3), but should follow the other points below**
- Do NOT attend if YOU or ANYONE in your household are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Anyone wishing to attend the Meet must “Sign On” by stating so on the “Just Meets” WhatsApp group, or by making yourself known to the Meet organiser.
- Anyone that has Signed On, but doesn’t attend, please TELL US so you are not unnecessarily involved in NHS Track & Trace.
- Follow the govt guidance on car sharing if travelling with anyone outside of your household.
- Try to MINIMISE the number of partners that you climb with.
- Always MAINTAIN 2m social distance – this is everyone’s responsiblity.
- Do NOT share any personal climbing equipment, climbing shoe towels, food or drink.
- AVOID touching gates & path furniture and using narrow paths, use an alternative route instead.
- Bring 70% (or more) alcohol hand sanitiser and use regularly.
- If you do show symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days of the Meet, please notify NHS Track & Trace and the Meet organiser & TWMC Chair.
Many Thanks, The TWMC Committee